Centric’s Infinity Board™ – our modular panel, can be the basic component of your building. Our modular panels can be used in a wide variety of building types.
Infinity Board™ is:
- Adaptable to most building designs and floor plans.
- Capable of multi-unit, multi-story construction – up to 6 floors in height.
- Made from durable, high-quality and environmentally friendly materials.
- Made from waterproof, bug-proof, and fire resistant materials.
- Energy efficient and U.S. FHA/HUD compliant.
- Built according to Miami-Dade County Hurricane Code and California Seismic Code standards.
- Easy to erect, requiring no specialized or heavy equipment, and basic hand tools.
- Fast to erect and complete; usual completion time is 2 to 3 weeks when foundation is ready.
Examples of building types that can be used built with Infinity Board™
Low Rise Apartment Complex
Centric’s Infinity Board™ can be used as a load bearing element ( in structures up to 6 stories) and can be used as a fast to construct eco partitioning material in larger structures.
A basic house can be constructed with Infinity Board™
panels in as little as 9 days. This makes it an excellent choice for Emergency Housing – where structures need to be built following a natural disaster.
Low Rise Apartment Building
Detached House with a Concrete Ground Floor